Bonaire Board meeting.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lets call it the 17th then. Meet at noon and have lunch and a dive maybe? Deac in the wake I'll still show up on the 23rd as well. Karpata is definitely worth more than one visit. sdahl38 where are you staying?

Hello, we will go to Bonaire with a group we met in Cozumel with a Pittsburg Pa club the first week of march. They picked Capt Dons habitat but we had thought Buddy dive had better reviews can anyone elaborate on which is best?? Any one going from this SB going to Boniare the first week of march?

MS diver..We'll be there that week. Feel free to drop by and say hello when you're diving some of the southern sites. Buddy Dive & Capt Don's as you know are right next to each other. Personally I prefer the food at Capt Don's. There thin crust pizza is pretty good and the view is fab! I'm sure you'll enjoy Buddy Dive (they have a great dive op).:wink:

Just a bump before I leave. We'll be at Karpata at noon on the 17th and the 23rd. We'll be driving a Buddy's truck with a Whites, Dive dry sticker in the window. I'll probably be wearing a Whites ball cap. Say hi if you see us around.
Andrew.

Back
Top Bottom