Bonaire 2007

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mark - Your video is awesome! I was in Bonaire in November and it brought back lots of memories. Thanks for sharing that!

Another great video...Thanks for sharing, again.

Mike...

Nice video. Good editing and you got some real good footage. I used the same music on my Kona video.

One of these days I have to make it to Bonaire. Looked like a great trip.

Great video! I'm heading there for my first time in July and looking forward to the trip. I'm going to share your link with my group so they can get a taste of Bonaire before they get there and hopefully intice a few more to join us. What video editor did you use?

UndrWatrDan:
Great video! I'm heading there for my first time in July and looking forward to the trip. I'm going to share your link with my group so they can get a taste of Bonaire before they get there and hopefully intice a few more to join us. What video editor did you use?

Thanks...I use Sony Vegas 5.0. It used to be a Sonic Foundry Audio Editor that has evolved into a very nice stable product. I switched from Final Cut to it when I jumped to the dark side.

Mark

marksm:
Just got around to editing my trip to Bonaire last month. I hope you enjoy the video.

Take care

Mark

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOjphFOOf5A

Great video - good footage, color, and creatures. So funny, I used the same song (different mix) for one of my video's from my first trip to Bonaire 5 years ago. Gosh, I've learned so much since then, but still can't get enough of Bonaire! (over 100 Bonaire dives to date..)

HiDefPics:
Nice video. You got some great color. What camera are you using?

Looks like I'll have to put Bonaire on the long list of places to visit someday.

Thanks for the compliment. I use a Sony DSR-PD150 in a Sea&Sea X2000 housing.

Nice talking to someone at HIDef at Our World Underwater. I just spent a few minutes chating so if that was you, thank you for taking the time to describe your HD setup.

Bonaire is becoming my favorite Caribbean destination.

Mark

marksm:
Thanks for the compliment. I use a Sony DSR-PD150 in a Sea&Sea X2000 housing.

Nice talking to someone at HIDef at Our World Underwater. I just spent a few minutes chating so if that was you, thank you for taking the time to describe your HD setup.

Bonaire is becoming my favorite Caribbean destination.

Mark

I was only there on Saturday. It may have been my partner, Jason. The show was fun, though not quite the size crowd I was expecting.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom