Bonaire 1 month away!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If we go this year, it wouldn't be until October or November. Our group of regulars usually gets motivated around mid-summer to start thinking about planning an Oct-Nov Bonaire trip. My wife and I missed the trip last year because we decided to go to Roatan instead. No regrets--Roatan was good for what it was--but I think we would have had a better time with our group of friends in the house they rented on Bonaire. Hopefully this year is a Bonaire year for us.

Okay, fish looked at. My work here is done.

Time for a 24 hour SI and then we can go home.

Sigh...

There in 12 days....yay! what's the Water temp like?

Lorenzoid, you should be aware that November is rainy season for Bonaire. Decreased viz.

Lorenzoid, you should be aware that November is rainy season for Bonaire. Decreased viz.
What, down to 90 ft from 150 ft?:D

Giffenk, I'm glad you went now. by the time I go in July, there will be all new, unused fish!

Wife and I will be in Bonaire May 2 thru 17 for our 10th trip back in the past 15 years.... Celebrating our 20th year of bliss, so this year we're spoiling ourselves and staying in Crown Ridge villa no. 12 in Sabadeco. More $$ than our normal stay at Buddies, but the payoff is guaranteed panoramic ocean front with private pool, private garage parking and a private staircase / entry to the Andrea 1 & 2 sites..

We'll be buying our shore diving pkg from Buddy's and will be timing our ala-cart breakfast with them right about the time their scheduled morning boats are leaving the dock. Also will do a minimum of 2 tank days with East Coast Divers.

Villa Crown Ridge #12 | Luxury ocean front Villa Bonaire

1st timer heading to Bonaire on Friday. Staying at Capt. Don's Habitat in a oceanview room. From what I read here, we will be disappointed. Any tips to make the stay more enjoyable?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom