Bomb blast in Manila

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The loss of life is terrible. I thought we were beyond all of this business.....guess not. Sad. But, the wife hit brings a little humor to the otherwise terrible situation.

:rofl3: maybe one of the wives ordered the hit :eyebrow:

us pinoys always manage to bring some levity into any situation. otherwise most of us will be suffering from depression.

...its real easy to make fun out of any situation, until someone we know gets involved in it... sadly, luz ilagan, used to be my professor in ateneo, very kind lady.

assassination or not, they're a bunch of cowards.

im not being rude but id rather not start a new thread.

what is wrong with PI today? its 9AM but it looks like 5AM still, except that there are no roosters crowing.

...its real easy to make fun out of any situation, until someone we know gets involved in it... sadly, luz ilagan, used to be my professor in ateneo, very kind lady.

assassination or not, they're a bunch of cowards.

so true. watched late night news last night luz ilagan passed away yesterday. sad.

it was dark at 9 a.m.?

yes, and its still 12Noon now but it looks like 6PM.

Back
Top Bottom