Question Bolt snaps

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ukmc

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
I need to get 4-5 small/medium bolt snaps and 2-3 double Enders. Which on line seller do you recommend for that?
Thanks

I have been very happy with the bolt snaps from Dive Gear Express.

Yes, DGX. You don't want brass ones. You want marine grade ss. And buy more than you think you will need. Always good to have a bunch of spares in various sizes.

I second buying extras. The shipping will now cost you more than most bolt snaps.
You can also look into xDeep NX Gen Boltsnaps. Very high quality with a good design.

I second Piranha Dive Mfg along with DGX. I've been leaning towards the flat thumb clip (also available at xDeep) rather than the standard profile since it is easier with gloves. I also used one for a dog leash when my kids had difficulty clipping it quickly on an active dog.

I've started using Piranha's new Easy-Grip and Easy-Grip-Flat snaps. The couple that I put on my pony harness are pretty easy to use.

I've started using Piranha's new Easy-Grip and Easy-Grip-Flat snaps. The couple that I put on my pony harness are pretty easy to use.

Pony harness. You probably didn’t intend it that way, but nice word play! 🤣😂

Halycon has the tightest springs I've felt which I like, also liking the flat design that piranha and xdeep are making, just don't like xdeep's price.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom