bohol divers resort???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spoon

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
guys im already booked for bohol sometime on late february. i will be with my entire family and am quite guilty for bookin all of them in a divers resort. i am the only diver:) anyway they originally wanted alona palm beach or bohol beach club but could not get for those dates. was wondering if there are any of you guys that have something to say about this resort? thanks in advance.

solanabezo:
You mean Bohol Beach Club is full? They have around 180 rooms.

yup they are fully booked the entire feb

Alona Palm Beach Resort is the most expensive resort along the stretch of Alona Beach. Hotel Service, best beachfront area, walking distance from the dive shops of ALona Beach. The resort also has an infinity pool (looked like one to me).

Next down is ALona Tropical or Alona Kew, a little less expensive. There is also Lost Horizon, and going southward, there are numerous villa type houses, good for family. All resorts along Alona Beach are within walking distance from the diveshops.

I have listed resorts numbers in the other Bohol thread, check it out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom