Bohol - Alona Beach dive shops

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

travelem

Contributor
Reaction score
Which one do you recommend?

Will they setup equipment and carry the tanks for divers?

Do you have to bring your own lunch for a 2-dive trip?

Thanks.

I always use Philippine Island Divers.

http://www.phildivers.com/bohol_eng.html

Yes, they will carry your equipment and set it up on the boat. Although I'm more comfortable setting it up myself.

I didn't have to bring my lunch on a 2 dive trip. Depends what time you're doing the diving I suppose. I had to bring my own lunch when we went to Balicasag.

Hi

We went with Sea Explorers. We were well looked after - they carry tanks and I guess would set up your stuff for you - we like to set up our own stuff, same as Greatwolf says above. Our guide was Eriko, a Japanese lady who has been there for 6-7 years, so knows all the sites intimately. Try and get her if you can! We were impressed with their facilities and when we go back next year we will certainly go with them again!

Jeff & Susi

I went with Baywatch Divers last February. Very accommodating staff and the guide was pretty ok.

Not sure if they set up equipment since, like greatwolf, im more comfortable doing it my self, but they did carry it from the shop to the boat and vice-versa after the dive. They also helped wash my stuff after and allowed me to leave it there to dry overnight.

Didnt bring lunch on the trip and just had a late lunch when I got back.

Just back from Bohol. I used Sea Explorers. Their gear room is the cleanest and most organized. Their DMs are all good in pointing the stuff for you to shoot pictures. I highly recommend them.

I dived with the local divemasters. They are Edgar, Alvin and "Pingpam".

I did talk to Eriko, she is very nice.

A few photos here:

e7fbb9c4.jpg

e7fbb662.jpg

e7fbb3f6.jpg

e7fbb316.jpg

e7fbad16.jpg

e7fba96a.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom