BOGO! 2-for-1 Dive trip Special with Key Largo Dive Center March 4th only!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I swear to high heaven, if I can find a cheeeep flight from Baltimore, I might just fly down! I'm soo-o-o-o-o-o-o dehydrated! :(

Wonder if it is doable to go from Baltimore to FLL, and rent a car?

Anyone? :idk:

yes, it's about a 2 hr trip depending on traffic, maybe as little as 1 1/2 hrs.. Flying into MIA will get you closer to start. Maybe 45 min-hr from MIA.

Wish I could make it down..ya'll have fun!

Reactions: Jax
Cripes!!! Can't make that either!!! We'll get down there again...maybe when the water warms a little and Hermit Crab can join us.. she loved the City of Washington last year though a bit of a drive for ya, you did it for us!! you rock!!

Is there still space available? My wife and I recently received our open water certfication and I would like to get back in the water soon to practice what we learned. Assuming I can convince her to the make the 4.5 hour drive (we live in central florida), is there still space available?

Cool, DChristian!!! Welcome to ScubaBoard!!!! You're going to love the Key Largo folks, especially Elena!

Which weekend were you thinking of, the 4th or the St Patty's day?

Thank you. My wife and I have been to Key Largo many times and absolutely love it. I was looking at diving on the 4th. The deal being offered is such a good one that I would go both days. Unfortunately, on the 17th the 12 hours of Sebring is taking place (a big party with an auto race) so I cant go then. There is a silver lining however, the wife has volunteered to work the Patron tent at the race. Yippee!!!!!!

Reactions: Jax
Excellent! Are you all set, now?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom