Bodum coffee pot

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oh wow, thanks. bet it makes your house smell good?

Do you buy this green coffee at the farm?

I use a bit of whiipped cream and dark brown sugar. And if I don't get it before you ask me a question in the morning, I tantrum.

catherine96821:
Even Starbucks is junk.

Starbucks IS junk. It tastes like coffee that you let sit on the burner all day long. How people like it is beyond me, though I do have an affinity for their bottled Mocha Frapuccino (the bottled kind in the store, the fresh kind I don't like as much).

Seattle's Best is actually quite good. Same with, believe it or not, the stuff at 7-11 as long as it's fresh.

catherine96821:
oh wow, thanks. bet it makes your house smell good?

Do you buy this green coffee at the farm?

I use a bit of whiipped cream and dark brown sugar. And if I don't get it before you ask me a question in the morning, I tantrum.

When in Kona, I go to the Farmers Markets and buy green, otherwise I shop the internet or call a few friends that have farms. My realtor has 5 acers and I have about 10 contacts that sometimes have some green lying around. I stay away from the big farms like Greenwell as they are charging too much.

How difficult is the roasting process? Do you need special equipment?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom