Bodum coffee pot

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa

Neither here nor there
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm flying out and want to take my coffee pot with me. Can I take it in my carry on? It's mostly plastic....

I don't see a reason why you couldn't, unless TSA has changed the rules over the past couple of weeks. Doesn't look like a weapon or contain liquid or gel (you would carry it empty, right?). I can't imagine it could even resemble a violation.

oh, I was planning on taking it full....thinking of drinking coffee on the plane :D

yes...you can. We take our press. JB even takes it in his pack to Iraq and makes the boys Kona brew between gunfights.

I actually haven't had it in my carry-on. But..it will pass.

justleesa:
I'm flying out and want to take my coffee pot with me. Can I take it in my carry on? It's mostly plastic....

Someone after my own heart. You have your priorities straight!
ake sure and take some Kona with you too!

Kona 100%...Nicky Beans 18.95/ bag at costco. It is a crack habit I cannot break. How I wish I liked cheap coffee.

I cannot even drink coffe dirt anywhere else. Even Starbucks is junk.

catherine96821:
Kona 100%...Nicky Beans 18.95/ bag at costco. It is a crack habit I cannot break. How I wish I liked cheap coffee.

I cannot even drink coffe dirt anywhere else. Even Starbucks is junk.

Buy a roster, get green beans. Cuts the cost in half.
I buy 1 lb green kona for around $12 and roast my own. The initial investment is a bit pricey but the cofee is worth it.

http://www.coffeebeancorral.com/
They sell roasters and beans as does ebay where I bought my Alpenrost. Nice roaster!

Us Crack (Kona) addicts have to be creative :wink: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom