Bob Bailey...Which shop(s) are you instructing at?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jim T.

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi Bob and/or his many friends,
I'd like to know which shop(s) Bob is instructing AOW classes from these days. (The furthest N. if more than one is preferable.) A friend of mine was interested and has NAUI OW cert. already.

Thanks, Jim

Actually, I normally teach out of my home in Federal Way. However, I've been known to travel to student's homes to do classwork when it's mutually advantageous. Have laptop, will travel ... :D

I don't normally teach out of a shop, although I have at one time or another had business relationships with a few of them.

Jim ... I believe you have my e-mail address. If not, PM me and I'll send it to you. Have your friend contact me and I'll see if we can work something out ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Great thanks. Let me determine how interested they truly are. They live in Skagit Valley near Mt. Vernon so don't know how practical it would be for you and him to get together "up here". Any idea on rough travel costs, total AOW costs? If you like, send me a PM and I'll pass the info. along.

Your reputation precedes you Bob :)

Thanks very much, Jim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom