Boat Rentals at West Hill Pond

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thats encouraging Guggie. You dont dive from the beach but enter near it just beyound the ropped off beach swimming area in the shallows there from the road. Makes for a nice dive IMO.

Guggie,

I am assuming you entered the water at the Boat Launch, right? Also, Does the Brodie Park Fee (non residents) apply year round? Or just for whatever season they specifiy (e.g. May 1st to September 30th).

Thanks

Actually not at the boat launch but near the boatlaunch from the road next to the boat launch. The BL runs parallel with the road with a small area of water beteen the BL and Road leaving a easy entry from the road.

whmcniven:
Guggie,

I am assuming you entered the water at the Boat Launch, right? Also, Does the Brodie Park Fee (non residents) apply year round? Or just for whatever season they specifiy (e.g. May 1st to September 30th).

Thanks
Actually, I'm a town resident and have a beach parking sticker so I enter the lake at Brodie, away from the beach itself, always carrying my C-card with me in case I am asked questions. I have one sticker and it is issued on a yearly basis, July thru June. Only my car with the sticker on it is allowed to park there. My family's other cars are not allowed unless they each have their own sticker purchased separately.

The permit applies all year round, but I doubt that the police patrol is as frequent "off season". This time of the year the beach is still used quite frequently so policies are still enforced with vigor. In October and later, things will slack off, but the police still patrol at times. As long as it's not kids, alcohol, etc., things should be ok.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom