Boat Parkas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not sure which brand mine is, but I will say it is nice to have.

One of the nicest things is that you can change your clothes beneath it and not fear being arrested out in the divesite parking lot.

I bought sets of windbreaker boating gear for my wife and me. They were "Against the Elements" pants and anorak from Boater's World. Very inexpensive (on sale at about $7.50 each item), but perfect for wear on dive boats under windy, wet and cool days. They are waterproof and lightweight (each item has its own stuff sack) and we travel with top only or both pieces, depending on where and when we will be. Not designed for northern weather, but with the wind cut off by the windbreaker over a wetsuit or T shirt, things are generally pretty toasty.

'kay, I just got my boat parka and it is very nice and cozy, I could use it as a winter coat. It was a very quick turnaround also, totally surprised me! So they probably could have it to you by Christmas. hint - hint.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom