Boat Licence anyone? Okinawa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oodt098

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Looking to get a few more brave souls to sign up for a Captain's Licence course (in English). Will be conducted close to Ginowan Marina in the near future- if we can get the required students. 2nd and 1st class boat licence available. PM me for more info, prices, etc.

Hey everyone - Just got the word from the boat licence center in Ginowan - sorry for the delay. There are slots available for anyone who wants to sign up. I have all the materials - text, cd rom, practice test, rope, etc. available for pickup.

Heres the deal - study on your own untill the exam date - April 17th. One day of boating practice the day before the test (April 16th) to get you ready for the test. Boating practice date can be flexible. For the english version of th etest, there are only 2 test dates per year - April and October.

PM me for prices and details.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom