Boat for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

3dent:
I was thinking it's name should be changed from 'Temporary Insanity' to 'Temporary Stupidity,' but I'm not sure it was temporary.
Nope, that damage looks permanent :D

The name is "Temporary Insanity II" so asuming the owner's nautical abilities are improving, I'd love to know what happened to "Temporary Insanity".

Looking at the 'Temporary Insanity II', you gotta wonder about the speed at impact, and just how far did the people on board travel after the boat quit travelling!

How come it wasen't refloated? It's not that hard to do.

the one that I posted is still in the harbor and all broken apart. There is a barrier around it to keep it from drifting away. It's been about 2 months since it sunk and the owners still haven't made up their minds as to what to do with it.

Im suprised the CG lets that happen.

The Coreene C - I remember that boat. Where was it - Kewalo Basin?

hey Leesa, there is a Dive store here in Cancun that has a boat just like that.. maybe they want to buy it..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom