Boat Diving Etiquette

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've only used one sixpack, but the Captain helps everyone up the ladder, handles the cameras and brings snacks for everyone including water. I always tip him.

Even a wacky appearance works!
View attachment 643659
Where did you get that mask? That's amazing!

Try and poop before you arrive.
This reminds me of a question I've had: when is PADI going to come up with a specialty Warhammer course?

Does that go for drysuits with pee valves, too?
Now in process: manufacture of little tubes for the outside of the drysuit, to attach to the pee valve, so people can have battles with each other while relieving themselves.

Thank you Capt.
36) come up the same number of feet you go down.

There some day boats here that even have a hot tub. Folks usually store their luggage on the upper deck out of the way. Never seems an issue or bother anyone. I usually assemble stuff at the car and carry my gear assembled though. spectre dive boat - Google Search

Wide variety of boats. The Spectre is 85 feet long (and yes, the hot tub is groovy), takes 40 divers for a full day trip. Some dive boats are 46 feet long and take 36 divers for a half day.

Best advice: if you feel the need to bring a large bag for your gear, check in advance that the boat will have a place for you to put it. Some do, some don't.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom