Boat Dive??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have seen both the Beach Hopper and the Escapade on the bay in the middle of the week. It's best to contact the charters and see if they have a weekday charter for the week.

If you can afford a private charter I believe Phil Sammet uses his RIB to take small groups out. Might wind up being the same per person as a bigger boat though. I know he specializes in Point Lobos tours, and for as little as I am there, often see him and his boat there. Undoubtedly one of the most respected Captains (Who also does instruction) in Monterey.

UNDERWATER COMPANY working hard to keep our heads below water MONTEREY CA.

Thanks ill have to call them up. I did check all there websites they all do weekends.

Ya Iv seen Phils boat on mondays. That is what I was looking for. I just couldnt find it when I was looking.

Not that I am aware of, however you can use this list and contact the various charters.

Monterey Bay Dive Charter Boats

From the Silver Prince Link - I think this picture demands a caption contest. Here's my entry: "An enthusiastic, alert Mike Guerrero eagerly anticipates his next dive from the Silver Prince." Anyone else? :D

Guy

Attachments

• Mike G.jpg
    Mike G.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 75
From the Silver Prince Link - I think this picture demands a caption contest. Here's my entry: "An enthusiastic, alert Mike Guerrero eagerly anticipates his next dive from the Silver Prince." Anyone else? :D

Guy

Ask and you shall receive! :D

Attachments

• mikeG.JPG
    mikeG.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 65
"That Scopolamine better kick in SOON!"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom