Board Theme Changes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DennisW

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
OK, I have the original theme in my profile. When I go on line at work (I use Netscape) I can never tell what the theme is going to be. Today, the SB Portal Theme, tomorrow, maybe my theme, the next, who know?

What is up with this?

It sounds like you have some stuck cookies in netscape, try clearing them out (hit f1 if you don't know how). Once you have removed your browser's cookies visit the board and log back in, your style should remain set.

Never mind different days - I get different themes at the same time depending on which thread I'm viewing! I've just grown to appreciate the surprises. :)

There are a few forums which use forced themes (meaning they will override your style preferances), this is currently limited to one area in the destinations forums and the new diver forums, everything else should use your default style.

Thanks, I'll try that and see if it works.

Tech Admin:
There are a few forums which use forced themes (meaning they will override your style preferances), this is currently limited to one area in the destinations forums and the new diver forums, everything else should use your default style.

Why the theme override??? I was about to report that as a bug...

Some of the forums have additional functionality that requires unique templates, I have figured out a way to do this without forced styles but I will not be able to make the chage for a few days.

Clearing my cookies seems to have fixed the problem. Thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom