Closed Bluetooth Dongle for Perdix AI

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Are you talking a BT dongle for the computer?

The PC desktop program is a little flakey - thus sayeth the folks at SW tech support. I was trying to up date firmware. They said use the android app on pad or phone. Would be more stable. It worked much better. Everything downloaded via android app shows in the PC cloud desktop once incontact with wifi....

The PC is good to look at and analyze and should I need to provide logbook support - ever - can print a few pages... Or download to a spreadsheet which is more likely - like if somebody needs to see proof of 100 dives for solo diver ticket.

OMMOHY

You can check Settings for working BT connections, and you can check Device Manager to see if BT is functioning.

Sync with your phone and download your dives. Then log into the same Shearwater cloud using the same log in information on your computer....all your dive information will be there. I never got my Perdix to work with my MacBook Air but the Shearwater cloud worked perfectly from phone to computer

Sync with your phone and download your dives. Then log into the same Shearwater cloud using the same log in information on your computer....all your dive information will be there. I never got my Perdix to work with my MacBook Air but the Shearwater cloud worked perfectly from phone to computer
Exactly what I do. The phone is far more reliable than the MacBook.

In addition, the Monterey ballsed up the MacBook Bluetooth for a lot of interfaces. For some stuff I used to connect to over bluetooth I have now had to return to cable connections. Worst still Apple hasn't resolved the problem yet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom