Blue Water Scuba: Logan Utah

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There's even a dealer in Pocatello. H andH Dive and Travel. Ask for Bart.
According to h and h’s site the two brands they won’t service are scuba pro and dacor. Can you confirm that they do service Sherwood?

Not sure. You'll have to call Bart and ask. He may be hard to get ahold of.
I do my own service but you could use Dave at Texas Dive Center in Houston. He fixes near everything that has parts available.

Not sure. You'll have to call Bart and ask. He may be hard to get ahold of.
I do my own service but you could use Dave at Texas Dive Center in Houston. He fixes near everything that has parts available.
How difficult is it to service your own regs? I have looked at it before, but didn’t know where to start.

How difficult is it to service your own regs? I have looked at it before, but didn’t know where to start.
Some need special tools, some dont. Some are easy to get parts for some are not. I know nothing about sherwoods except that it is an american company and they used to make there stuff in the US. If youre really interested in your own servicing then watch the threads for fixing your own regs and RSingler gives virtual classes occasionally and offers help in getting the tools you need. Thats where Id start. In the mean time I would send your stuff out to Tx Dive Center. Ive trusted his work for 20 years and been to their shop. He specializes in ScubaPro and is a Platinum Dealer but again he fixes anybrand if he has the parts. Hes been trained on darned near every brand including Poseidons and Oceanic. Hes quick on the turnaround too.

(281) 741-9949​

I don't think that most people should service their own gear, but if you're mechanically inclined, you might look at Deep 6 Gear's regs. They have historically been more into facilitating user servicing.

So, one of the biggest issues for divers in my area is the lack of dive shops nearby. I have found mentions of a business named Blue Water Scuba in Logan Utah and I was wondering if anyone knew anything about this business, is it still open, etc?

In his building he has a pool for training indoors. It's fresh water and he has about 20 or so fish that are roughly two feet long. Their some tropical species that he imported and they swim around the divers during training. He goes into the shop to feed them each day.👍
Blue Water Scuba essentially went out of business with a death lawsuit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom