Blue Springs Yesterday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hoosier:
What? I thought it is the same site... Gee```` It is my bad. Thanks for your direction though. Is this located at La Grange, KY?
Yup :11ztongue

If I can make it, I am able to be this Saturday. Y```ahoo!

Great Chris,

So, who can come to Joe's this Saturday?

edited for Kentucky translation :D I am in for the three day weekend if all you all are goin. Just gotta know since I will be rentin two of them there tanks for this trip. Think Joe would mind me havin my gun rack in the back winder of the truck? :D

crpntr133:
edited for Kentucky translation :D I am in for the three day weekend if all you all are goin. Just gotta know since I will be rentin two of them there tanks for this trip. Think Joe would mind me havin my gun rack in the back winder of the truck? :D

Cover the truck in mud and you will fit right in!

I had better bring a bulletproof vest instead of wetsuit vest. It might help bring less weights :)

So who is going for the weekend?? I have things planned out but need to get things packed and ready to roll? It takes me time to pack my rebel flag :D
Picked up the 18 pack of MGD tonight. Bottles should come in handy for target practice AFTER they are empty :D

crpntr133:
So who is going for the weekend?? I have things planned out but need to get things packed and ready to roll? It takes me time to pack my rebel flag :D
Picked up the 18 pack of MGD tonight. Bottles should come in handy for target practice AFTER they are empty :D
Pue is!! :jump:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom