Blue Springs conditions?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

img14.gif

I think that would be the wrong Blue Springs unless they have made a hole to 75'.
I would be surprised if the temps are above 40. If you are diving it wet I would suggest waiting for another month at least. St. Patties day last year was 45.

I suspect it is a different bluesprings, but I betcha the conditions are similar.

Murdrcycle, I was asking 'bout the Blue Springs near Shelbyville, IN. Out of curiosity, where is the Blue Springs you listed?

Welcome To Ky's Beautiful Blue Springs Resort

It is in Kentucky. I have never been there, but my LDS has them on their website.

Dive Cerulean

This is another place in KY that supposedly has warm, clear water due to a filtration system and heater. If they can figure out how to heat a quarry you would think that they can figure out how to update a website.

Welcome To Ky's Beautiful Blue Springs Resort

It is in Kentucky. I have never been there, but my LDS has them on their website.

Dive Cerulean

This is another place in KY that supposedly has warm, clear water due to a filtration system and heater. If they can figure out how to heat a quarry you would think that they can figure out how to update a website.

Cerulean is no longer open. Not as in closed for the season but for good.

Cerulean is no longer open. Not as in closed for the season but for good.

Well that bites. I was wondering why they hadn't updated that website in so long.

ahh Pennyroyal. I know where you're talking about now. I did a treasure hunt there last summer(won a mask). Not a bad place. Sunken RV and helicopter were fun. Might get back there sometime in the upcoming weeks if it warms up a bit.

I'm betting the OP means Blue Springs (Waldron, IN). I haven't been there since the first. Water temp was 40*F at 50' at that time. I'm betting it's a few degrees cooler by now.

I'm betting the OP means Blue Springs (Waldron, IN). I haven't been there since the first. Water temp was 40*F at 50' at that time. I'm betting it's a few degrees cooler by now.

Yep, that's the one I was asking about. 40* is just a bit too cold for me right now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom