Blue Ringed Octopus

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Big Fic

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
We just got back from the Philippines a couple weeks ago and here is one of my really nice pictures. We actually saw 2 Blue Ringed Octopus while we were at Atlantis, Puerto Galero. Our dive master had only seen 2 in 2000 dives!

Blue Ringed Octopus 1.jpg

Super cool pic! thanks for sharing...

Cheers.

-J.-

Very nice photo! Hope you had a great time! Oh, I see you are coming to CA in August - whereabouts?

We are diving with Sand Dollar out of San Pedro. Our LDS has the whole boat for a 3 day trip. I'm really looking forward to diving with Sea Lions and in the Kelp Forests.

amazing, thanks for sharing :D

Great pic !!! So where are the rest of the images?

I'm still working on the rest of the images. I shoot all my pictures in RAW and then convert them to jpeg. We were in the PIs for 2 weeks, I have gone through 12 dives but we did 37 dives. It's going to take me some time to convert all of them but as I get them done I'll post some more if people are interested. We saw lots of cool creatures!

I'll wait patiently then :D

I have friends in Manila, hopefully planning a trip over there next year sometime. Looks like a great place to dive.

Very nice picture! Looking forward to seeing the rest!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom