Blue Lagoon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We used to always use Lagoon II for rescue classes. We intend on taking some classes there this year. It is a bit far but it's just a different experience for the weekend. We really liked the Blue Lagoon. Wish I were free that weekend of the 22 Foo, I would go to . Have fun!

Just got back from the lagoon a few hrs ago. Water temp 76 vis from 30 to 0.
Alot of ppl getting cert today and at times the vis got real bad.

I made 3 dives on Saturday and early it wasn't bad but vis when down quick in the afternoon. I was planning on a few dives yesterday but I got a headache and nausea so I called off diving and ended up leaving around 1100.

Traffic sucked on I-45 but I got luck and got on the feeder road and missed the traffic jam.

MichaelBaranows:
I made 3 dives on Saturday and early it wasn't bad but vis when down quick in the afternoon. I was planning on a few dives yesterday but I got a headache and nausea so I called off diving and ended up leaving around 1100.

Traffic sucked on I-45 but I got luck and got on the feeder road and missed the traffic jam.

Yeah everybody said the vis was great on sat,

The traffic did suck on 45!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom