Blue Lagoon Review 5/16

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hot Showers would be a big +.

I will second that.

I was out there last last Memorial day and also in July in 07. Camping would be much nicer for me if I had a shower after a days diving.

I am looking forward to going back sometime this year to see the improvements.

We normally hit it up a few times a year. Nice setup. We normally pay $5 for air fills from our local shops and wish that you would offer some "prebuy" cards that would equate to that cost. That way we are not having to worry about running around to see who can fill our tanks at the last minute when we decide to just get some air and dive.

We were there on the 9th and 10th. Dove lagoon 2 on the 9th and it had the worst vis ever. Lagoon 1 the next day was great! Really enjoyed it.

planning on going back out there in 2 weeks with our new Scuba Truck..

So.....Me and a few folks are planning on making up the weekend of June 27 and 28th...Hope the water is still clear.

I remember reading that the pH was high, caused by run-off from the pine needles, since Blue Lagoon is also dubbed "Cozumel in the Pines." Anyway, we would like to make the trip south to visit again, and especially since there may be hot showers some day? ;-) Great idea, it is a big plus to any scuba park! Makes camping more comfortable, and I know there have been times when I could travel to my local dive lake, CSSP, dive, shower and continue on to the Dallas metroplex for commiments, etc. fresh as a daisy instead of swampy smelling.

Went again yesterday. We decided to go later than normal.. So we arrived at about 12... Most of the classes had cleared out and we hit paydirt with our choice of locations on Lagoon 1 and awesome vis.. We had another great time diving and enjoyed our stay out there.

Bravo to the group out at Blue Lagoon for really making it a sure bet for us to have a great time out there.

I love the find a rock get a prize thing. Great fun added to our normal dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom