Blue Lagoon post Ike

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divingdogdr

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Does anyone know what kind of shape the Blue Lagoon is in after Ike?

How about Twin Lakes? And speaking of which -- has anyone heard from Dee and Beast since the storm? I wonder how they fared?

Hi Ken...yes I have....I tried to get them to come and stay with me....but Doug wanted to be closer to home....so they have some good friends in Katy that they are staying with....Doug went to check out the house on Monday or Tuesday and said the outside seemed ok a few branches down etc....when he walked inside the house it appeared that the rain was blown up under the shingles and the kitchen ceiling caved in....but they are ok...I haven't heard from Dee since Tues....so not sure if they are home since they did not have power...but she has been checking her email.....

Thanks, Ann -- please keep us posted if you hear any more from them.

The floating docks took a beating from Ike. ML was closed this weekend but I was told this weekend that they should have several of the docks repaired and be able to open Saturday 9/27. I jumped in yesterday to check out the lake and the viz was really stirred up but hopefully it will be settling out this week.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom