Blue Laggon this weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

~Scuba_Steve~

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I Spent the weekend out at the Blue Lagoon (2hr Drive).....we had a great time doing a Stress and Recue course. If you get the chance to go........check out Air Phil, he just opend up an Air Station out there a few months back. Thanks agian Phil for you help and support.:D

Steve........................o~`o

Steve,

Enjoyed visiting with yall!!! The food and company were great. Did you get your truck situation under control. Let me know if I can help.

later,
Phil

Steve,

Enjoyed visiting with yall!!! The food and company were great. Did you get your truck situation under control. Let me know if I can help.

later,
Phil

Thanks Phill, I picked up the truck today it was a blown hose under the mounting bracket. $436.99 bones and half was for the tow, lol.

Mike the vis was around 20' I also did my Stress and Rescue out there good luck and enjoy :)

We dove yesterday and today with the best viz I have ever seen at BL in Lagoon #2. Yesterday morning before any student got in the water the viz was close around 50'. And even with students the viz was around 30' most of the day. Then this morning first dive before student was close to 40'.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom