Blue Hole "Buddy" needed 9/9, 9/10 or 9/11

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, thanks to Doug, I had three great dives in the BH and think that the RMO have an EXCELLENT spot to get wet in! We did afternoon and night dives on Friday and a morning dive today and all three were great! We pretty much had the place to ourselves until after Doug left this morning and some CO divers showed up.

Kevin, thanks for coming over and saying "Hi"! It was good to meet you and I hope you get up to MO to dive the Bonne Terre mine. Plan on going for the whole weekend when you go.....

THANKS to everyone for your hospitality and it goes without saying that if any of you get to Virginia Beach and need a dive buddy, look me up!

Safe diving.........

Larry Weatherall
lweatherall@cox.net

Hi Larry,

I enjoyed the dives very much as was pleased to show you our local watering hole. One of the nice things about SB is the ability to meet other divers from literally around the world and have a common interest.

It was a good day, this visibility was good. Looking up from 70' I could see the leaves on the trees around the edge of the hole while you descended.

IMG_0325_edited-1.jpg

I also recorded your exploits with the ladies, gee I hope you wife does not read SB!

IMG_0335_edited-1.jpg

I wish you the best as you continue your cross country diving trip.

Doug

You are too kind, same old P&S. I am still the expert when taking pictures of fish butt and various forms of suspended particulate.

NICE pics Doug! Fortunately, my wife is very understanding when it comes to underwater statuary..... The clear water was also good to my little camera also and I also got some pics of the tree from around 40 ft....

I'm up in UT now and am scheduled for two dives in The Homestead Crater tomorrow. That'll be it till I get to CA and get in the Pacific and I think I've pretty much nailed my Altitude Diving for the year! The Crater is at 6K ft so, to coin a phrase, it's all down hill from there.....

Thanks again for hooking up with me at the BH and if you ever get to VA and want to go diving let me know!

Larry

Attachments

• The Blue Hole 062.jpg
    The Blue Hole 062.jpg
    327.5 KB · Views: 42
Good to meet you as well Larry!
I'm in envy of your across the country dive extravaganza!! :banana::cool3:

Have fun and be safe!

Doug, the silhouette shot is very cool!! Nice going!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom