Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was you? LOL.. I had a group of police divers once who, no matter how frantic my signaling.. they just refused to "re-locate" :shakehead: :rofl3::rofl3:

No I haven’t been in a while and have the common sense to avoid the channel.
Thought it was nice you helped someone out versus the normal activity:D:D:D

That was you? LOL.. I had a group of police divers once who, no matter how frantic my signaling.. they just refused to "re-locate" :shakehead: :rofl3::rofl3:

No I haven’t been in a while and have the common sense to avoid the channel.
Thought it was nice you helped someone out versus the normal activity:D:D:D

Oh well then you are not welcome..:D

I would be surprised to hear it was a regular diver who was doing that.

Mating octos from last week. IMG_0034-003.jpg

BHB today--viz 5-8ft 77 degrees. We saw a Magnificent Urchin between softball and soccer ball size in foggy conditions.IMG_0086-001.jpgIMG_0094-001.jpgIMG_0100-001.jpgIMG_0106-001.jpgIMG_0108-001.jpgJoy found a seahorse, a nudi, and bumblebee shrimp! Thanks Joy! The distance to Joy in the urchin shot 4-5 ft. Yep, foggy describes it well! Elsewhere here on SB, someone said the viz outside the inlet was 80 ft today, so maybe tonight's hi tide will clear the water at the bridge some!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom