Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice evening dive today, New Year's Day with the Diva, MrChen, and Joy who was willing to drive a hundred miles to dive BHB again. My Suunto is showing 77 degrees the last 2 dives, but it feels just as cold as 75! We went west and visited with 2 Sea Robins as they went about scratching out a living! I saw a big ray in the distance and the others saw 2 Eagle Rays. Viz 10-15 ft.

Hi, any vis reports from yesterday? Thinking about the night dive tonite but don't know if this windy weather has mucked things up.

Thanks!

Nice evening dive today, New Year's Day with the Diva, MrChen, and Joy who was willing to drive a hundred miles to dive BHB again. My Suunto is showing 77 degrees the last 2 dives, but it feels just as cold as 75! We went west and visited with 2 Sea Robins as they went about scratching out a living! I saw a big ray in the distance and the others saw 2 Eagle Rays. Viz 10-15 ft.

Great dive as usual. Here are some pics. I told you I saw a goldfish.

DSCN0640.jpgDSCN0644.jpgDSCN0649.jpgDSCN0655.jpgDSCN0662.jpgDSCN0668.jpgDSCN0676.jpgDSCN0678.jpg

2 Sea Robins from New Year's Day dive at BHB--scratching out a living with those pectoral fins--they proly shoulda called'em Sea Chickens!
View attachment 200772and MrChen DID see Goldfish as he reported! Nice pics MrChen!

Dem Sea Chickens is Flying Gurnards

Sea Chickens, I love it! Looking forward to getting back to BHB this weekend! should hopefully be the first of a nice long string of dives there

Sea Chickens, I love it! Looking forward to getting back to BHB this weekend! should hopefully be the first of a nice long string of dives there

AND, those chickens taste like uh, fish!

heya all! :happywave: Long time no post! Love reading about all the diving and miss the dear bridge. Despite the Caribbean water I am diving right now (once a week, one dive if I'm lucky.. sigh) I miss seeing the seahorses, octopus, and all the crazy critters that call BHB home. If there is anything I have learned being gone is that the bridge is truly a wonderful place and we are incredibly fortunate. If there were a way for you on your next dive to give the bridge a hug for me, i would really appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom