Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The striated frogs are my favorite but i find the Dwarf Froggys much more often than the striateds :( I was down there in may and turned up dwarfs but no other species and always on the east side

I will happily take any type!
The few colored frogfish we have seen really blended in, more luck in spotting them than anything for me.
I am always amazed by the variation in the striated frogfish, one was super hairy while the other was much darker and had a weird dimpling to his skin. Close exam of the video showed them both to have it to some degree.
John

FYI the palm beach reefs were back up to 79 deg today so hopefully the cold water at BHB won't be around long.

The striated frogs are my favorite but i find the Dwarf Froggys much more often than the striateds :( I was down there in may and turned up dwarfs but no other species and always on the east side

I will happily take any type!
The few colored frogfish we have seen really blended in, more luck in spotting them than anything for me.
I am always amazed by the variation in the striated frogfish, one was super hairy while the other was much darker and had a weird dimpling to his skin. Close exam of the video showed them both to have it to some degree.
John

Stop it!!!!

Ok,now I'm jealous.. been looking for the dwarfs.. PM me for details, please. (some claim collectors lurk this thread)

There is Force E Dive Shop Riviera Beach Scuba Diving - Dive Rivera Beach's large dive charter boat fleet

and Jim Abernethy Scuba Adventures Jim Abernethy's Scuba Adventures |
and Pura Vida Dive shop Discover Florida Scuba Diving :: Pura Vida Divers

All very close. Each would help you.
Thanks for your help. I'v talked with Pua Vida Divers, and got some trips lined up with them.

Now I just need someone to dive there with and show me the best spots!

Think that might be girlfriend/boyfriend....
John

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom