Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I saw one last week and then I plugged the camera to the computer. The front end or back end of a bristle worm.

011.jpg

Went yesterday despite some petty lightning, vis 15 and greenish.
Temp despite recent reports for us was a steady 82.
Went east for a change, not used to that kind of depth!
Favorite subject of 3 hour dive. Great shot Kelly!
John

Attachments

• Frogfish-201408042680.jpg
    Frogfish-201408042680.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 232
:( I have notified the two dive shops, this thread, and the BHB thread on FB.. hoping..... hoping... thanks for looking though..

:( I have notified the two dive shops, this thread, and the BHB thread on FB.. hoping..... hoping... thanks for looking though..

Mine are from an old SeaLife camera. DS300 I think (don't have it with me right now). Not sure they will work.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Finally got some of the photos processed from Sunday's dive..
Southern Stargazer
10584018_10152255673428531_4953361379476616985_n.jpg

I think I caught a couple barbfish in the process of starting to not fight. :D
10561773_10152255673023531_1098534798874006220_n.jpg

peacock. sometimes my flash works, and it improves the pic a little bit..
10255199_10152255673248531_6182058213450297847_n.jpg

We went Monday and saw a lot of rain and even more critters. Fortunately, we got in before the rain hit and did 2 hours over east. I came up in heavy rain to see if I could find a friends flag--I saw a few divers standing on the beach and wondered why. Later, the Diva told me she had seen lightning while we were diving and later heard that the beach was closed by the lifeguard for a time.

JoanneR found a Striated Frogfish out walking about and we saw a pink one as well. Nice dive--while it was crappy above! Viz about 20 until the class on the beach got in--they seemed to home in on us so they could silt us out--think Pigpen from the Peanuts comic. We saw a nice red seahorse on red sponges as well. 82 degrees in the water.........The storm was over when we got out!

We were honked at by the lifeguard but I figured his jurisdiction ended at the swim area limit.
We were commenting it is odd we havent seen a seahorse in a while, figured cause Jet has been out of town:D
John

We were commenting it is odd we havent seen a seahorse in a while, figured cause Jet has been out of town:D
John

I'm back (best whale trip yet) but been too busy between work work, volunteer work and this week not-good tide times to make it up there. (Don't you hate when that happens?) Hoping for one day next week.

We went Monday and saw a lot of rain and even more critters. Fortunately, we got in before the rain hit and did 2 hours over east. I came up in heavy rain to see if I could find a friends flag--I saw a few divers standing on the beach and wondered why. Later, the Diva told me she had seen lightning while we were diving and later heard that the beach was closed by the lifeguard for a time.

JoanneR found a Striated Frogfish out walking about and we saw a pink one as well. Nice dive--while it was crappy above! Viz about 20 until the class on the beach got in--they seemed to home in on us so they could silt us out--think Pigpen from the Peanuts comic. We saw a nice red seahorse on red sponges as well. 82 degrees in the water.........The storm was over when we got out!

While JoanneR and I were walking out the instructor from the silt-o-matic class (also walking out) came up to me an apologized for his class of silters. That has never happened before. While I did appreciate that he apologize my question is why didn't he check their weights in 5' or 10' of water? Why wait till till they were on the scaffolding silting us out? He got some ulgy looks from me so I guess he felt motivated to do something. He was later seen standing on the bottom pulling weights of the worst offender. I did not ask him what dive shop he was from. I wish I would have. I did not recognize him. Let me say it was no one from Force E or PV. All and all a great dive to see critters. Gotta love those lightning dives tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom