Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So conditions on Monday September 10 were pretty good. There was a brown layer on the top 2 feet of the water, but under that it was clear. There is a ton of brown algae growing in the shallow areas south of the beach, but it isn't too bad in the deeper areas. Saw a spotted eagle ray swimming around. This was cool - a tiger goby hanging out with a juvi blue angelfish.

I'll be there Tuesday afternoon as well. Maybe I'll see some of you there.

Nice Tiger! :)

Where does everybody see sea horses here? I've done so many dives here and seen pretty much everything except for sea horses. I dive alone but notice more then a group would usually. Doing the night dive friday night, any good places to look or is it better during the day to see the sea horses?

Where does everybody see sea horses here? I've done so many dives here and seen pretty much everything except for sea horses. I dive alone but notice more then a group would usually. Doing the night dive friday night, any good places to look or is it better during the day to see the sea horses?
Unfortunately this question can not be answered on the internet as collectors are the mortal enemy of the Seahorse and for their safety we never divulge their exact location.

Hope this helps you to understand why we don't give out this information.

I know if I see anyone spearfishing or using any kind of device to harm or catch the sea life, I am turning them over to the LEO.

Conditions Tuesday were not nearly as good. The vis was murky and there was a stiff wind blowing the dive flag around. Still a good dive though. I had to have some dental work done today so I can't dive for three weeks or so, so everyone please post a lot of pictures so I can dive vicariously!

green stuff

Conditions Tuesday were not nearly as good. The vis was murky and there was a stiff wind blowing the dive flag around. Still a good dive though. I had to have some dental work done today so I can't dive for three weeks or so, so everyone please post a lot of pictures so I can dive vicariously!

Dang. Unless it involves a broken jaw, can't imagine why dental work would stop yer divin. Although, I must admit that my reg mouthpiece *does* sometimes dig painfully into my alveolar mucosa. :D

Kevin
(dentist)View attachment 135225View attachment 135224

(tried to add some pics, but they seem to have been rejected. . .)

Last edited:
Good afternoon everyone. I am considering coming down to dive September 28/29/30. The tides are not the most optimum, but I am looking for fellow macro divers that might be interested in buddying up with me.

I am sure that there are people that would vouch for my experience, but I am NAUI since 1975, DM in the 80's, and PADI since 2005. I grew up diving BHB as a kid.

If you are interested, and might be willing to show me some of the "spots" I keep missing, please feel free to PM me.

I suspect if the consensus is tides stink those days, I will still come down and dive with PV and maybe Datura in FLL.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom