Blue Heron Bridge, Saturday 8/9/08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't think we are permitted to night dive there...usually your dive time would be perfect, it's just that I have a non-negotiable social engagement late that afternoon. Non-diving-boyfriend-extraordinaire has been VERY patient about my diving lately...I missed his aunt's funeral to go diving on mini-season...I owe him this one. :14: And more... :wink:

I too can't get out of a Saturday afternoon schedule.....I need to get in the water though....I'm drying out!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder if we get a group outing where we get a number of people together as an organized crew ahead of time, could we maybe talk the police / park rangers into a night dive for a once a month type of thing.

It's been years since I did this dive & I have a party in WPB later on... I'm in!!!

It's been years since I did this dive & I have a party in WPB later on... I'm in!!!

It will be great to see you again, Marvel. I'm diving the East span of the bridge. I'll be looking for you.

Al

Awesome dive! Good seeing Bill, Marvel, Al + crew! Hermit Crab enjoyed it too! Of particular interest was the frog fish (the first I have ever seen one), the seahorses, stingrays, the dive buddies, and great vis! Looking forward to diving it again real soon!

Kris and I decided to cancel due to weather (OK, we went shopping for tomorrow instead). I will be doing this again soon. The tides move forward every week. Next week is in the 4's. If weather holds, I'll be there next week, Saturday, or Sunday... whichever day we are not diving from a boat... lol

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom