blue/alexander springs this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Could we do it earlier? I have an army buddy driving down from Ga. and we have a 2:30 tee time in Debary. So I'll need to be out of there around 1:30 or so. If we could meet up at 9 and do some dives so that we're done by then...that would be great! I'll go pick up two tanks tonight then.

NetDoc:
Only if you and your entire group are at least cavern certified. THEY ARE BRUTAL ABOUT THIS.

Then in that case I will do the dive in 3 months when I'm cavern/intro certified. Thanks for the heads up.

i got a $125.00 ticket there (and chewed out by a Ranger) for diving with a light
there ... alas ...

but yeah... don't carry a light if everyone in your group is not at least cavern certified.

of course, you can do the dive down to 60 feet without lights, and get to see
quite few of the "folds" on the wall

Have they stopped O/W divers from diving in Blue Springs???

LiteHedded:
on a SATURDAY?!!?!?!
what kind of unholy slave driver do you work for?!?!

At least he hasn't ever pointed a gun at me. :D

Actually, the weekend before last I took a 3 day weekend to attend the MegaDive, and this last weekend I was off diving all weekend as well, so I have a lot of slacking to make up for.

Have fun, everybody.

Fool:
Don't work too hard...

Andy:
I MADE IT HOME...
So we are a go for later this morning (SATURDAY)!!!!

Ta Ta

Da Beano

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom