Blood and Sharks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SHARKBAIT94:
The guys I dive with are full of tricks that they play but with the intentions of teaching self control and being the victim most of the time I consider my self a fairly mental trained to control my self. Not that I would condone this to any one but I have heard diver that play some mean jokes on each other like stuffing a pocket with chum, or turning a bottle off, flooding peoples mask, hitting the inflator button, those are the kind of jokes I don’t think are very smart but then again like the old saying “what don’t kill you makes you stronger”

I guess it's Jersey air - we gotta do a dive with all of yous... :)

primary secondary, you pick..

I always enjoy a pinch to the back of the calf... that always get em, or ride your friend, hold onto his first stage, sit back, relax.

This being New Jersey, I'd think a plastic body part (hand would be best; don't forget the pinkie ring) partially submerged in the sand/mud/whatever's on the bottom might give him a moment of pause.
But I do like the cheeze whiz idea: can you come up beneath him and squirt it directly on the crotch of his suit?
You Jersey divers have all the fun...

[QUOTE: can you come up beneath him and squirt it directly on the crotch of his suit?
You Jersey divers have all the fun...[/QUOTE]

The best thing about cheese wiz is that it is pressurized and it works underwater so you can set up your joke underwater.

PAdiver93:
What I need from u fellow divers is a way to get him back. I need a practical joke scenario

Dye in his booties, gloves or wetsuit (depending on how much you want to get him back).

Sideband:
Hmmm...
Before he gets dressed, Aquaseal the legs and arms of his suit closed.
Maybe you should just go with the cheese wiz. :wink:

Joe

Instead of the aquaseal maybe just a few well placed sewing stitches in his wet suite. and while he is messing with that go for the cheeze wiz...

Back
Top Bottom