blackberry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rjack321

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Does anyone make a gas mixing program for blackberry? I don't need the deco planning as much as the gas mixing but will take both if they come bundled.

Not a gas mixing program per se. I've looked for one with no luck. It seems everyone is too busy creating apps for the iphone that no one cares about the PC platformed phones! However, I have created an excel worksheet that I've used quite successfully on my laptop and Palm Treo Pro. I'm still working on it to try to make it more like the mixing programs out there, as well as allowing me to choose the top off gas I want to use a little more easily, but I'm missing a couple of equations and haven't had a lot of time to devote to it. I can get the mixes I want from my worksheet in a matter of seconds, though. If you're interested pm your e-mail and I'll send over the file.

Wow I never thought of the that, duh! I have a old excel mixing sheet already, I can just clean that up and see if I can run that.

I have JDeco in my Blackberry. It comes with some gas mixing tools. I've never tried the gas mixing tools so I wouldn't know how good they work. I briefly played with the deco planning part, and it didn't inspire much trust. I've been meaning to play more with it tweaking the settings, etc. in a hope that I can get numbers that I like better but I haven't made the time. It could very well be that it is a good program and I just haven't become proficient at using it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom