Black Water video podcast

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jetfixer:
Is the black water dive rare due to lack of interest. Is there another shop that does them regularly?

Lack of interest? There is no lack of interest, is there Brian. I run one Black Water dive every week. Going again tonight. I don't like promoting business on this forum, but since you asked, I am with Big Island Divers.

You could do one every night if people knew about it. Hell, Id DM for free to do a few a week. There are a couple of operators trying to do BW diving now including my friend Jim at Konaquatica. Jim and I took our Capts class from Matt at the same time. I don't know anyone that knows more about the BW critters than Matt thou.

Only one place to do a black water dive with me... and that's with me

Yup, got it yesterday. 6 weeks! WTH? K got hers in 1 1/2 weeks from the same place. Did you kill yourself with teh CCR yet?

Man I just watched the other videos that got 1st and 2nd place (This video got 3rd place) and by far this is above and beyond those two other videos.
Not only are the other two videos of poor quality, but the editing and camera work are very amateur in comparison.

I just don't get it!
Wys.

funny..........kill myself, you know you want one.
when do you start diving dry? ill bet you pee your self the first time LoL dont forget now
you cant just go around doing it in your suit any more.
Donna says hi

and LioKai we need more of your assum videos can you post more?

I dove dry two months ago when I was in AK. Awsome diving!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom