Bimini or St. Croix- anyone been to both?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverswifey

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello,
My husband is the diver, I am the trip planner. I had been planning a May trip to the west end of St. Croix as a vacation/dive trip; however, I just returned from a 5 day girl trip to Bimini (snorkeling only) and we had a great time. I am trying to decide if I should take him to Bimini in May instead.
Important to know: we love the Bahamas out islands and have been to quite a few so very familiar with what to expect in every regard BUT diving. We have been to St. John, St. Thomas, Tortola, Virgin Gorda, Jost van Dyke and Anegada but ALL before he took up diving again. He has never been to STX and I have not been there in 30 years so we would be newbies.
He is not really into the sharks- Neal Watson's Bimini divemasters said summer would be best for just reef and wreck diving....
I would so LOVE any advice.
THanks!!

Back
Top Bottom