Billabong Wetsuits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

turbinetech2

Registered
Reaction score
I've been looking for a better wetsuit this weekend and have found a couple of possibles. I'm looking for some advice from some of the West Coasters who might have some experience with them. I'm looking at the Billabong Foil Steamer wetsuit

Amazon.com: 5/4/3mm Men's Billabong FOIL Steamer Full Wetsuit: Sports & Outdoors

I've also been looking at this one

Amazon.com: 4/3mm Men's Quiksilver SYNCRO Full Wetsuit: Sports & Outdoors

I really like the Akona but the sizing chart for me calls for an X-Large but its for 6'1" - 6'3" and I'm 5'10".

Amazon.com: Mens Akona by Sherwood 2 Piece 3mm John & Jacket Combo: Apparel

My local dive shop doesn't carry any of these brands, so trying them on is not an option. Before you bag on me about spending money at my LDS, understand that the money I'm spending is from an award from work and must be spent using gift cards and Amazon is the only place that sells dive gear that I can get gift cards to. I'm actually going by my dive shop to ask the owners opinion tomorrow after work, he's a great guy and always really helpful with any questions I have. If ya'll can take a look at the suits and give an opinion I'd be grateful. Thanks in advance!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom