Bigass fish and badass shipwreck

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aue-mike

Contributor
Reaction score
Nice video. Wow that's a boatload of lionfish!

Nice! I'm sure you had LOT's of deco on that dive!

Really nice video, ending with one of my favorite songs.

All I could think of, the whole time, was that the riskiest part of that 385 foot dive was going 150 miles offshore in that LITTLE BITTY BOAT!

I thought the boat looked small at first. That shot at the end seems to show a larger cabin section, so I thought perhaps it was larger than it appeared?

Boaters do crazy things in the gulf. I was diving the USS Mohawk last year which is 30 miles offshore. When we got to the site, we found two guys in a flat bottom jon boat fishing on the wreck.

Boaters do crazy things in the gulf. I was diving the USS Mohawk last year which is 30 miles offshore. When we got to the site, we found two guys in a flat bottom jon boat fishing on the wreck.

CRAZY !! The Mohawk is 29 miles off shore, in the gulf. Have to be fools to go that far out in John-Boat.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom