Big Sky Greetings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Eilandgirl

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm a retired teacher and a new diver. I have spent the the last 3 winters away from Montana. My husband and I have been enjoying the beautiful Carribean and island life style in Utila, Honduras where we shore dive almost daily. I discovered scubaboard while searching for information on diving in Indonesia. We are planning a dive trip to Bunaken and Lembeh in October of this year. I have read many great threads that have been helpful in planning our trip and may need further assistance. I'd be happy to share my knowledge and experiences in Utila, Honduras.

Welcome aBoard.

SB1.jpg
sb2.gif

Click Forums at the top to start checking all the choices, and try our :search: feature. Hope you enjoy your time here. Click my Username to PM me if I can help...??

thnks1agan.gif
don :cowboy:

Welcome to ScubaBoard! Why not dive the many lakes of Montana and save money! Guess heatstroke is better the frostbite! Check deeper in the SB and you'l find the info your looking for.

WELCOME TO :sblogo:
Glad you found our site and have been enjoying the undersea world!

Happy diving!
Carolyn:sharks:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom