Big price drop on American Airlines to Bonaire from LAX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AlanWald

Contributor
Reaction score
The other day LAX to Bonaire (for end of October) on American Airlines was US $905 and I just got an email from a friend saying he had booked for $618, When i got to the aa.com web site, it dropped to $611.

This is via San Juan (one long stop going, short stop coming back)

Another friend had already booked the $905 fare for himself and his wife, he called American Airlines and they gave him the new lower price and credited his credit card for the savings.

Makes a trip there much more appealing from here. Thanks for posting this.

Often the air fare can be the deal breaker. No one wants to spend more money on air fare than on the diving.

I will be posting information on a another great fare I booked on the Asia board later in more detail, briefly LAX to Manado roundtrip (thats 20,000 miles, but no Frequent Flyer credit) , if you book on Singapore airlines web site (Expedia will want to charge you $600 more) (you can stay up to six months) and leave before March 31 you can get an US $1123 fare. This is $45 better than my ticket guy who is VP of an outfit with 50 offices can get me.

The key is to find the end (or beginning) of the low season for air fare when it is still a good season for diving at your final destination.

So explore all resources and share the knowledge.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom