BIG places to stay, not on VRBO or Homeaway

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DustyC

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I have about 15-17 people wanting to do a group trip, and hoping to stay together. Preferably on the water. I've stayed at Bonaire sunset villa a few times, but it's limited to ten people. I've seen a few houses that can do 12, and one or two that can do 14. Booking a block of rooms at a resort is not a preferred option. I've scoured VRBO and Homeaway. I know some places don't advertise there. Where else can I look? Any suggestions on places that big? Budget isn't a huge concern, but we're not rich either.

How many bedrooms do you need?

Found an 8 Bedroom on Sun Rentals Bonaire. There is also Island Time Rentals Bonaire, don't know if they have any that large but they do have several in very close proximity, like next door or a few doors down.

Edit,
Regarding the 8 bedroom one some of them may be converted closets for all i know.

Back
Top Bottom