Big Island Trip in March....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scottitheduck

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Aloha Ohana,

As the rain continues to pelt me up here in Manoa, I thought it would be a good time to plan a trip to a neighbor island. Members of our dive club FOKD (Friends Of Kaimana Divers) had such a good time last year they are eagerly looking towards the 2008 trip.

If anyone is interested, we plan on heading over Friday Night (most likely the 28th) Diving 3 or 4 tanks on the 29th (final dive will be Manta Night Dive) then doing 2 morning dives on Sunday. Trip price will include 3 nights hotel and all boat and diving fees.

If you need to rent gear, desire nitrox or would like to rent a car, that will be at your own expense. Airfare is not included either, but it's SO CHEAP!

Please PM me if you would like to be included on a mailing list to keep you current on details.

Here we are after last years trip!

group.jpg

Aloha,

G

Dude... Let me in on the details, but you know how its going to be with work. If they say Ok then I am there. But that is going to be a little hard to swing staying on island for more then a month. We shall see though.

Aloha Everyone,

I have worked out the price on the trip and it will be $395. Remember, this is 3 nights at the Kona Seaside (double occupancy) and all of your diving (3 dives Saturday, 2 dives Sunday). Our weekend will begin on Friday afternoon when people start arriving. Checkout is Monday morning.

We will of course be doing the Manta Ray Night Dive on Sat night and have the entire Divetek Hawaii boat to ourselves for the weekend. Great Cap, great DM's, an awesome boat and snacks, snacks, snacks! Please let me know if anyone would like to join. I am asking that divers be at least Advanced Open Water to be considered for this trip.

Again, March 28, 29 and 30th...... FOKD presents the 2nd Annual Kona Dive Trip.

Contact me for more details or post any questions you may have here.

G

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom