Big dallas texas scuba sale!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seastarson

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Spa Buena Vista, Baja California Sur, Mexico
# of dives
5000 - ∞
LIVE Anywhere Near Dallas??
I'M SELLING ALL MY INVENTORY OF DIVE GEAR AND MORE! MOVING TO THE OCEAN!!!:D
Thursday, September 10th 10-5; Friday 9/11 - 9-5, and Saturday 9/12th 9-5 ONLY..
EVERYTHING is for sale! TANKS, BCDs, New & Used Regs w/Gauge Consoles, Masks, booties, knives, gloves, weights, weightbelts, new exposure suits (full & shorty) compasses, 1st & 2nd stages, octo's, new reef fish ID books, and much much more! MOST of the gear is NeW or very gently used (student gear for pool instruction).
Tanks are 80's and 60's. Everything priced to sell!! This MSDT is selling out and moving from Texas.. so come and get it!
(Also for sale is everthing in the house from my travels all over the world- even the house is for sale)

TELL YOUR DIVER FRIENDS!!!

Come find a SPECIAL item you just GOT TO HAVE!
All Priced to sell over these three days!!!
Special good Kharma and Ocean Mojo included with every purchase!

3234 Cross Timbers Lane,
Garland, TX 75044
Map quest it! It's easy to get to, easy to find, and will be hard to forget!

Hugs:kiss2:
Wendy

"Live the Life you Love -
Love the Life you Live!"

Last edited:

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

The moderators have contacted the op with a request to list the dive gear that she has for sale.

SORRY FOLKS.. I have now listed some of the inventory. I have accumulated alot of gear, and looking back, realize my original post was somewhat vague. Hope this helps. Prices will be very low, as I am limited in the room I will have to pack what I am keeping. If you can make it, I know it will be well worth your time! Thanks!

PS: You guys with comments.. .coming from New Jersey?? LOL

Last edited:
So you're moving TO the ocean but getting RID of scuba gear? :confused::confused:

It seems this will be done the Hard way,

What type of Reg's. How old Any Pics
Suits what type what size How old
What Type of Knives

What are the terms of the sale? Cash, check, cc? I'm going to be there on Thursday morning and need to plan accordingly.

Responses::D
1) The sale at my house may not appear as "efficient" in some ways as selling on line, but I am selling 90% of ALL I own, so overall, this is less time on my side of things, and I don't want to "piecemeal" my "stuff" or my estate sale becomes a "garage" sale.... and I have a HUGE amount of stuff for sale, (a large accumulation of things from diving all over the world including Bali, Australia, Micronesia, and much more).
Dive inventory is one aspect, antiques, furniture, tools, china, books, art, carvings, electronics, and much much more. It's a 2,000+ sq. ft. house, and I am selling all of it's contents with few exceptions.
(I AM keeping my over 2,000 u/w slides! Those I hope to do something creatively commercial with some day. :wink:)

2) As for pictures, types, brands, colors, sizes, etc., it would be just too time consuming. PLUS, by attending and looking over all I have for sale, you just might find something I didn't list, since I have SO much. The anticpated attendance over next Thursday, Friday, and Saturday will be over 1,000 people including dealers, collectors, and others. That is why I am having it professionally managed and staffed. PS: The tanks are aluminum, with boots and mesh tank protectors in a variety of HOT colors! LOL

3) As for the terms of sale, cash is golden. That is the way most estate sales work (in my limited experience). And since the stuff is priced to sell over the three days, it's deeply discounted. The goal is to sell it all, so my travel will be light, as I don't know where I 'm headed, and may indeed wind up traveling outside the USA.

Lastly, as far as selling my diving inventory seeming to be a silly thing to do since I am moving to the ocean, well, I am keeping a few tanks (I had twelve 60 & 80's) and since I am a pro, I have relationships with SOME manufacturers, so I am trusting the universe that whatever I will need moving forward, I will have or be able to replace.
Abundance mentality versus scarcity mentality eh? :eyebrow:

This whole process has been bitter sweet. Not sure where I'm going, but I'm making good time. LOL For now, Life is just too short to live in Dallas any longer, and for me, after 29 years here, happiness will be Texas in my rear view mirror, and the ocean out my windshield!

Thanks for all the interest, and for those of you close by, I am confident it will be worth your while to come and see!
:cool2:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom