Big Bay Point info

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DeepBound

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Where do you get in at Big Bay Point? Is it covered with ice, and is there normally a hole there that everyone uses to get in, or do you need to bring your own icepick?
Thx in advance for any info

Yes, cave...er sorry, ice diving is VERY dangerous and has procedures that must be adheard too. This fact is reinforced in many instruction manuals.

*** MOD POST ***

In such a short thread, I have already had a rather large number of reported posts and subsequent deletions. I understand that this topic is sensitive locally since there was a recent fatality. Any posts that are a direct or indirect irritation to this sore will not be tolerated.

jagfish:
*** MOD POST ***

In such a short thread, I have already had a rather large number of reported posts and subsequent deletions. I understand that this topic is sensitive locally since there was a recent fatality. Any posts that are a direct or indirect irritation to this sore will not be tolerated.

Just delete the thread then.

getting back on track here, if i were you i would bring an ice pick, or go to humber bay its open year round i here!

STEVE!

Back
Top Bottom