Biesemeyer( Sunset Point),Lake Pleasant

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bubbles below

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
:admin:First time diving at Biesemeyer Point. I went with a group of divers, Toadfish Divers and EVF Scuba. I was the only female that joined them. We went on Saturday and it was overcast. I used my semi dry 8/7 w attached hood, easy to put on but hard to get off. The air temp was 55F, No winds and No boats nearby, ideal conditions. We dove for 40mins, depth 61ft, 58-60F was the water temperature. I led the last 20 mins and brought my buddies back safely to shore. My third successful navigation shore dives, navigation in the ocean is another story!
I like to Thank who is responsible of setting up the underwater reefs at this site. I believed it's Inland Scuba. :cheerleader::wink::admin:If they are more scuba shops involved, Thank You!
We followed the road down and marked our heading at the buoy. We saw our first group of Xmas trees at 40ft standing up and some at 60 ft laying down. We saw couple of spooky spectators hanging on the shrubs. Also, we saw the TV tray, a dog near a fire hydrant, a treasure chest, and couples of skeletons. It's really nice to see this artificial reef beside seeing couple of bass,carp,catfish, and crawfish that day. Again, thank you! I hope I get a chance to be invited again to dive before my Cozumel trip in March. My time is limited. I'm only available on Feb 1, Feb 22, and March 1,all on Sunday, because of family commitments.

Back
Top Bottom