BHB and Boynton Beach Dive Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reef_Haven

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm looking for a Central Florida or Tampa Buddy to dive with Dive Charters International on the Deeper out of Boynton Beach, Sat afternoon 3/14.
My plan would be to carpool down from central Florida; dive the Blue Heron Bridge from 11:00AM to Noon (High tide is around 11:30) then on to the Deeper.
DCI is having a 2 for 1 special this month so the fee would be just under $40.00 each.

Anyone interested?

Won't be down there that weekend, coming down the next one. But the charter's got my attention - especially the price since I'm paying for three divers. Is that price including tanks??

Two buddies and I are already booked on another boat in Boynton Bch on that day/time. We are on the Manta with Capt Larry, Home.
After that we are traveling up to Jupiter for a Sunday AM dive, then back home.

I'm looking for a Central Florida or Tampa Buddy to dive with Dive Charters International on the Deeper out of Boynton Beach, Sat afternoon 3/14.
My plan would be to carpool down from central Florida; dive the Blue Heron Bridge from 11:00AM to Noon (High tide is around 11:30) then on to the Deeper.
DCI is having a 2 for 1 special this month so the fee would be just under $40.00 each.

Anyone interested?

Trust me Reef, you made the right choice booking with down4fun on UW Explorer. $42/diver on a six-pack is a sweet deal :)

I'm now on Underwater Explorers for Sat afternoon. So guess I don't need a buddy for this trip after all. I still intend to dive the bridge first.
Kevin

I'm now on Underwater Explorers for Sat afternoon. So guess I don't need a buddy for this trip after all. I still intend to dive the bridge first.
Kevin

That is a great choice also, and the price is still good, the wife and I dove with them, if I'm not mistaken thats scubakevdm's boat, and he runs a great trip... :coffee:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom