BH this past weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jasonmh

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Did a couple dives on Saturday with Mel and Ken, then a dive with kevin (abqdiver) and the OW class he was with. Then did 3 dives sunday with James (amascuba).
It was almost empty this weekend, with only a few other vehicles there.
Met a nice couple and talked about the new 30/30 dui suit, another guy in a red pickup diving a black DS with blue gloves, and a truck driver from St. Louis who was passing through and getting in a couple dives. So I am bad with remembering names, but it was nice meeting everyone.
Weather was cold, but not terrible if diving dry. The winds really started to kick up in the afternoon, making things pretty hard on the students who were diving wet.
Sorry we missed Ron and the rest this weekend, hope you guys have a good time and good weather next weekend.
Jason

Jasonmh:
Did a couple dives on Saturday with Mel and Ken, then a dive with kevin (abqdiver) and the OW class he was with. Then did 3 dives sunday with James (amascuba).

Sorry we missed Ron and the rest this weekend, hope you guys have a good time and good weather next weekend.
Jason

Wow, you were even there on Saturday. I'm really sorry I could not get down. I really need to buy a cheap beater car that gets good gas mileage so I can just drive down solo if I want. My wife HATES to drive my truck, so she is not too happy with the idea of me taking the car for the weekend, and my truck SUXS gas! :D

The weather here was beautiful, sorry it was not as good down there.

We are there next weekend if anyone else is planning on diving. Glad to hear it was empty, so I assume great vis!

We will dive together in 2007 of that I'm sure.

The weather wasn't "bad", just a bit on the windy side. The class went well, even the little gal that got cold easily did pretty well!

So Ron, did you get the SS keeper? Hope your dives go well next weekend, I'll be thinking you when I'm in Florida.........:10:

ABQdiver:
The weather wasn't "bad", just a bit on the windy side. The class went well, even the little gal that got cold easily did pretty well!

So Ron, did you get the SS keeper? Hope your dives go well next weekend, I'll be thinking you when I'm in Florida.........:10:

I got the keeper, thank you very much. My setup is complete even if I need a better weight belt. I also discovered to my surprise that my LDS sells Keepers, but no Drings, go figure. At $1.50 they are overpriced, but when overpriced is $.50 I can live with that! :D

They had some REALLY nice webbing, and I likely should have got the webbing from them at $2.50 a foot, but I instead got webbing for my weight belt from the local hardware store at $.50 a foot. It's not as thick/stiff as it should be, but will work OK for the time being until I have more than just a belt to order online.

Kevin, have a GREAT time with Micky, and say hi to Sleeping Beauty for me! :D Hope you at least get a few great dives in. I always love Jupiter, and Boynton. Enjoy!

RonFrank:
I got the keeper, thank you very much. My setup is complete even if I need a better weight belt. I also discovered to my surprise that my LDS sells Keepers, but no Drings, go figure. At $1.50 they are overpriced, but when overpriced is $.50 I can live with that! :D

They had some REALLY nice webbing, and I likely should have got the webbing from them at $2.50 a foot, but I instead got webbing for my weight belt from the local hardware store at $.50 a foot. It's not as thick/stiff as it should be, but will work OK for the time being until I have more than just a belt to order online.

Kevin, have a GREAT time with Micky, and say hi to Sleeping Beauty for me! :D Hope you at least get a few great dives in. I always love Jupiter, and Boynton. Enjoy!
Kind of like photo equipment, more expensive just because they can......

Thanks for the well wishes, we are planning on going to Ginnie Springs while there!

Lookee that!! My One Thousandth post!!

Back
Top Bottom